1/7/17

MFT sketch challenge #314

Well it has been a long time since I have posted here!!  I haven't even been creating much in the past year. That's not entirely true - I've been creating vinyl car decals for sale in my Etsy shop and I've even gotten back to scrapbooking a little bit. But stamping? Not very much. But recently I reacquainted myself with My Favorite Things stamps and had to buy a few ca-ute sets and this year, I hope to play along with a few of their challenges.

This is the first sketch challenge of 2017 and I combined it with the color challenge as well. Here's the colors:


And the sketch we're working with is:


And finally, here's my card, using the Recipe for Happiness stamp set:


I'm putting this one aside for my husband for Valentine's Day. Isn't he cute (just like my hubby!!)?

Thanks for popping by - I hope to share here more often in 2017 or friend me on Facebook.

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: