2/20/17

Valentine PigWit

This month I am playing along with the Stamp of the Month challenge at From the Heart Stamps. I love this little guy from Hogs and Kisses and thought it would be the perfect Valentine for my son.


I randomly placed the digital kiss image on my background in Photoshop and printed it out and then colored the kisses with a pale gray Copic marker. A little blue was added to the xoxo's on the tags. PigWit himself was printed and colored with a variety of Copics also, cut into a square and mounted on an angle over my background. The inside of the card sports the phrase Hogs and Kisses which is included in this adorable digi set.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope to find more time to play soon!


 photo post-sig4.png

1 comments:

Imke said...

Your background looks great, Mary and so your coloring of "Hamlet".

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !