6/22/17

Camp Create - Spectacular Shakers

Back again with another card for MFT's Camp Create 2017. There's 5 challenges total (plus a bonus) and so far I've only finished 2 and the deadline is tomorrow! But that's ok - I enjoyed the little bit of time I had to play.

Here's my Spectacular Shaker card:



I used the Beast Friends and Oh Christmas Trees stamp sets and a couple of MFT dies to create my shaker card. As you can see, the Christmas tree is stamped in the window, behind acetate, which holds the shaker elements. I colored and watercolored the tree and added the "plaid" to the Yeti's scarf using Copic markers. The sentiment was also added to the front of the card behind the acetate panel. This was a fun one to make and I earned this camp badge:


Will I get any more camp challenges finished in time? We'll see! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: